Corporate restructuring.

Corporate indeed. When I was given the news I remembered my Stoic training and remained calm. After all was said and done, I walked to the bus and texted Gloria. Then I started thinking about my next steps. I realized then that I'd been given the opportunity to open many windows and knock on many doors to get me where I needed to go.

My appointment with WorkBC isn't until Tuesday next week, but I've been keeping busy calling up my network of people to get me started on my dream. Corporate restructuring is what they said, with what the future holds ... we shall see

In other news, I met a girl on my way to SFU Central City, she provided me with some insights on the general SFU application process and light direction as to what programs I could consider. After I divulged with her my ambitions to attend the university, namely the Mechatronics or Interactive Arts program, she suggested Interactive Arts. She was nice. She also liked Yoga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Career.

Turkey. A Travel Log.

Fat Burger.