In motion.
Fundamental Physics would teach us that objects put into motion stay in motion and objects in rest stay at rest. I guess this rule holds true for ambition too. I set myself on pre-calculated course, direct all my best efforts into that course and come out with finishing with positive results. Keep that momentum up and keep the motion going. It's cyclical and that rule has applied to my life's direction in regards to academics and career targets. As you can probably tell from my previous posts, I'm in transition of a new career. I've laid it out, I've told the people who matter to me what my plans are, and everyone seems to be on board with the idea. So, I'm going for it and I'm not turning back. It was hard for me to come to grips with the idea, the many things I would need to sacrifice, and calculating the risks and overall benefits should I succeed. I've convinced myself that it's an upgrade necessary not just for myself but more so for the peopl...
Comments
Post a Comment