Spring Break.

The kids are on spring break. My brother and I thought it a good idea to drop by and say hi to the kid cousins. I promised Jorry I would help him build his bipedal robot with his Lego Mindstorms. We ended up building the original robotic like buggy with touch sensors. Pretty cool watching the thing move after programming the NXT box.

The programming part of the NXT kit is probably the trickiest. Took Jorry about an hour and a half to figure out how to program a back and forth movement by touching the front and back sensors. He learns fast though. I was busy still trying to grapple the bits and pieces of the system by going through the manual.

In other news, I took a career workshop today. It was there I announced to the group that I wanted to become a biomedical engineer specializing in robotic prosthetics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Career.

Turkey. A Travel Log.

Fat Burger.