Brother.

Had some tea and donuts with my brother yesterday after church. I've been attending St Patrick's regularly lately due to its convenient 5pm mass, and its close proximity to one of my favorite donut / coffee shops  - 49th Parallel on Main St. Donuts are so good.

My brother is pretty important figure in my life. He takes care of pretty much everything I lack at home. He's a homebody, taking care of chores and things at home, while I enjoy taking care of my own objectives outside of home. Imagine my father's personality split into half. Both personalities intelligent, one more compassionate the other indifferent. I'm the indifferent one.

Brotherhood doesn't necessarily entail relation by blood. I've got brothers outside of my immediate family and home. It's a new thing an it may take a while getting accustomed to the idea, but I'll get there.

Brother. Brotherhood. It's all about trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Career.

Turkey. A Travel Log.

Fat Burger.