Futurist.

As you can probably already tell from my previous posts, I like thinking about the future. Thinking is an understatement. Dreaming is a better suited word for it - maybe. But Futurism is definitely my philosophy.

We have so much technological progress to look forward to in the coming years. For example, Google experiments like Project Glass, Android powered location based services, and self driving cars are some innovations that will enhance our lifestyle when we feel ready for it. Luddittes beware. The future is fast approaching.

I quote Graffito when I say, "time is nature's way of preventing everything from happening at once."

That's fine. I just want to live long enough to see that everything does actually happen. Whatever it is, I have a feeling it's gonna be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Career.

Fat Burger.

Engineers.