Dinner with Anne and Felix

It's nice to be around the company of decent, intelligent people. Conversation just seems to flow effortlessly. I told Anne about the book I'm reading and how it predicts the future of AI and the new spiritual machines. It scared her just a little.

It was so cold out today. When I got home I tried to make a fist and it felt like my skin cracked at the knuckles. It hurt.

Off topic, have you ever heard of the Unity cable project? It's a submarine fibre optic cable approximately 10,000 km in length linking Japan and the United States' telecommunications and internet services. It was a pretty big project. But how about making it bigger and linking the entire globe with one giant cable (the size of a subway tunnel) across the equator? That would be neat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Career.

Turkey. A Travel Log.

Fat Burger.