A snapshot.

This post is meant to portray a snapshot in my life, because I'm about to embark on new territory, a new life story and this entry will capture how I am thinking now so I can look back it in the future and remind myself why I made the decision back then, which is now. That being said, let's begin.

It's a sunny afternoon and I spent the better part of my day in my bed napping and self-reflecting. I'm at a point in my life where I need to make some decisions, some pretty important ones, and they need to be calculated precisely for more desirable positive results. Or not. I've come to appreciate my brain for its good traits and bad traits. Good traits, being able to recognize patterns quickly and develop out of the box ideas that are cohesive and logical. Bad traits, like short term memory thinking. Forgetting where I put my keys, small errands, etc.  Appreciating my strengths and weaknesses helps me stay calm even if my plan isn't going according to way I originally envisioned it. I adjust easily and still stay content despite any setbacks.

I want to do good things in this world. I want to make big contributions to society. And I want to do it by being a part of, and providing solutions to, the world of engineering and biomedicine.When I set my mind to something everything just seems to fall into place. Its like the universe puts stuff into within arms reach. My ambitions are likely to succeed because I'm motivated, I'm passionate, and I'm really good at what I'm doing when I'm focused. I've spent the better part of my life living on luck without much hard work. What if I turned that around and put in more hard work and relied on luck less. What would be the results then?

I'm old, but my brain feels fresh. Lots of neural patterns yet to be crystallised. Lot's of things left to learn and I am eager to learn them. And I'm doing this not for myself but for the world. For my healing my mother's ailments, and for using my inherited engineering smarts from my father. My maximum potential is yet to be reached. But I am reaching for it now.

Everyone in my immediate family and friends (the ones who really matter - not the superficial type) are supporting me all the way. So, I'm doing this for them and for humanity.

I've decided what I want to become and here I am now doing what needs to be done. I'm focused. I'm ready. And I'm gonna do it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Career.

Turkey. A Travel Log.

Fat Burger.